Method and measures to be a happy diver
Although environmental factors can not be change, most
of the above mentioned hazards and risks are avoidable or can be amended with
- Proper scuba diving training.
- Appropriate pre-dive medical assessment preferable by a diving physician or a
doctor who have knowledge of the above hazards and risks.
- Sharing your diving experience with your instructors, buddies and friends.
- Equip yourself with the most fitness physical and psychological status.
- Knowledgeable in diving skills.